Dr.Fonthip Na Pombejara (Dr.Fonthip )
- Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic Surgeon at inZ eyelid surgery clinic
- Doctor of medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificated in General Ophthalmology, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Certificated in Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Advanced Oculoplastic Surgery course in Seoul clinic, Korea.
- Membership Asia Pacific Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Interview with Dr.Fonthip
"At the moment, the number of surgeries is increasing. Because the doctor spoke with a large number of service recipients It is acknowledged that the anxiety of There are numerous decisions to be made regarding surgery, the most important of which are fear of not being good, fear of doing it and having to fix it. I'm afraid the clinic will not be held accountable as a result. I'm afraid doing it will have a negative impact on my eyes."
"In reality, double eyelid surgery." It is a risk-free procedure. If done by an experienced physician, do a lot in the hospital for Treatment of sagging eyelids in the elderly, which complications of double eyelid surgery the kind that makes people who see it and feel frightened, often due to surgery by a doctor with little experience."